As electricity flows through a conductor heat is generated. Many electrical defects are accompanied by a rise in temperature for up to several weeks prior to failure. Some defects may be represented as cool components.
- Locate loose or deteriorated connections quickly while equipment is under normal load
- No need to shut down and ‘jiggle and pull’ to determine a bad connection
- Instant check of repair work done
- Locate underfloor heating
- Determine if circuits are overloaded
- Preventative / predictive maintenance
- Condition assessment
- Identify potentially dangerous and hazardous situations
- Prevent premature failure and extend equipment life
- Quality assurance
Inspections can also be performed whilst subject is either under load or during normal operating conditions
Why Choose Us?
Many thermal imaging camera users are not actually certified or properly trained in the industry and are therefore limited in their ability to interpret infrared images. More worrying, if an infrared image is interpreted incorrectly the result could impact greatly on a client and potentially cause them a devastating financial loss.
Mark van Beers is a Certified Infrared Thermographer having qualified from the world recognised Infraspection Institute of Certified Infrared Thermographers and is therefore properly trained and qualified to work in the industry. Our company also holds Professional Indemnity and General Liability Insurance.
We are not only qualified, certified and indemnified, we also pride ourselves on our enthusiastic approach to work and the professional and efficient service we deliver!
Choose our company and we can guarantee you will not be disappointed!